I’ve read several posts recently on how people have conducted multiple interviews but still had no sight of a job offer. There is no doubt it’s a competitive market out there right now, but there are some things you can do to give yourself the best chance possible of landing a role
Top 6 Interview Tips;
1. Be the master of your CV: This is your career story, practice talking through it
2. Research the Company & Interviewers: LinkedIn is the go to place for all of this information
3. Know the role: Fully understand the job description, workout where you can add value and where you will be developing new skills
4. Keep your answers concise: No interviewer wants to hear you ramble through a story from 2003
5. Dress the part: First appearances are everything so make sure you are dressed appropriately for the job. Check out our Interview Dress Code for Sports blog (Link in the comments)
6. Sell yourself: Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip?
Dude….did you just quote Eminem in a blog…. Yes, yes I did
What's the best interview advice you've been given?